Friday, September 14, 2007

New Appliances!

Oh how a woman loves new appliances! Men love their power tools and electronics (although I'm pretty fond of our power tools...not so much the electronics!) and women seem to love appliances!

We've been wanting a new fridge for a while now...ours has a tendency to freeze stuff that's in the back. It works great, just sort of aggravating when you pull out that sour cream purchased a few days before, that got shoved to the back, and it's half frozen...

We also have all black appliances in the kitchen. Didn't realize it until after we bought our fridge-which is white. I also didn't realize the place didn't have a dishwasher! I was so excited that we had a fenced in pasture with run-in shed for my horse that was coming, that I didn't even notice the lack of a dishwasher...2 years later we had one...I was so done handwashing dishes!

Anyways. We have been looking at those 'side-by-side' refrigerators. A company had them on sale this week and from looking around, it's a darn good deal. $300 less than most other places have them listed. We are also getting another upright freezer for the pig who is almost ready to go to 'freezer camp'. So I'm off today to buy them and possibly look at a TV for Steve. He's been wanting one of those flat screen TVs...wants to hang it on the darn wall...ugh. Well I guess if he'll tolerate my green laundry room, I'll tolerate his 'hung on the wall' TV...marriage is all about compromise right!?! I'll just paint the kitchen a wild shade of orange next...JUST KIDDING!

No comments: