Sunday, September 30, 2007

October...

I love the fall season. I only wish that we had more of it here. It pretty much goes from green to brown after our first frost. The only trees that seem to change color are the horrible Tallow Trees. The air is cooler, a breeze flows most mornings and soon it'll be crispy cool out there. Fall is a much welcomed change to the July and August

We love visiting pumpkin farms, seeing the fall decorations, carving pumpkins, making costumes for Halloween, eating lots of pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and my pumpkin cookies that the recipe calls to be frosted, but have never been since no one in this house can stand to wait for me to do so and honestly are really good without it! I plan to take the kids to a corn maze and I want to put together a Harvest Party.

I saw this pic of a pumpkin carved...I thought it was funny. Gross...but funny, LOL !

No comments: