Monday, September 17, 2007

Well another laying hen bites the dust....

Thank you Duke for deciding that another laying hen needed to be slaughtered...

I am ready to take that dog to the farthest ends of the earth and just drop him off.

He killed another one of my laying hens....course she was too stupid to stay on her side of the fence...he was just too overcome by the temptation. My fault really I guess when it all comes down to it...I think I'm done with it all...

He knew it was wrong before I even went outside...he was hiding at the side of the house. The dead hen was on the other side of the yard under the tree...

Oh and I found out that my fridge was made with a dairy compartment...only no little door actually comes with it, nor is it an accessory I can order. Who ever came up with that bright idea, must have forgotten their common sense at home that day...without a door it makes that shelf useless! I called the company to complain and they sent me a door for another similar model...we'll see if that works. If not, then it's going back on their dime...they also can't even get their deliveries right! More on that later!

No comments: