I had to chase down my beagle this morning as she ran to the neighbors...they aren't known for their listening skills!
I haven't really had a chance to go over there and really look around for chick feathers. But imagine what I found this morning...parts of dead chicks, a body and feathers...
Plus I had to run off the black one this morning three times after she was caught trying to dig under my fence. Nice
I called the neighbors and left a message to talk with them about it. Why can't people just contain their stinking dogs in their own yard especially after being asked repeatedly to keep them penned up since they were caught trying to get at animals before....
Just an UPDATE on the chick situation:
The neighbors have informed me that the dogs know how to get out of the fence by lifting the latch...so they are taking measures to ensure that doesn't happen again. Also they have paid for the chicks since they are pretty sure it was their dogs that ate them. Also the dogs are looking for new homes...I do like my neighbors...it's just that I don't like their dogs. They were very sorry that this happened and apologized many times. It was even said that "they were sorry that I couldn't live the life I wanted because of their dogs". I agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment