Remind me to take up roping lessons and get good at it before I try rounding up sheep again! I am sooooo sore today and don't need to be...soccer practice is this afternoon. I also slept horribly...oh, well such is life sometimes.
I've a ton to do today. I need to get the kids up, get the animals fed, get the house cleaned up, do a load of laundry...that's a never ending job when you live in the country! Start a meal in the crockpot that I'm sure everyone will whine about later and not want to eat and I'll say: 'This isn't Picadilly's cafeteria. You might want to eat unless you like feeling hungry all night."
Then it's off to buy a new phone. Our ringer is out on the only one we have right now and we all know how well cell phones work on clear beautiful days out in the sticks....they don't! Good grief the thing will work when it's pouring down rain outside and blowing like crazy. I don't know why I bother with them.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment