Saturday, October 6, 2007

Football....

Here, I see more LSU stickers on vehicles than not. It's 'THE' team and people are hard core LSU fans! LOL! I'm not a big sports fan-I coach youth soccer and that's about as sportsy as I get, but tonight they play the Gators. I hate to say what I'm about to, since I know many people will read this and I fear the retaliation that may come forth (LOL!), but:

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

And they are whipping up on LSU right now! You can catch the score here: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=57

Oh and I hope the big van load of cute college Gator fans that I had the chance to meet today after taking my defensive driving class found a grocery store they'd been driving around for 40 minutes to find. They were too funny and they asked if I could come along to help them find the store. The passenger said: "Dude, can't you see she's married?" and the one in the back said, "Man"! Bless their hearts too when they said I was the hottest lady they'd seen that morning. I just smiled and said thanks....they obviously hadn't seen many ladies yet that morning! LOL!

Poor guys though, even after they swallowed their manly pride and asked a lady for directions to a store, they still went the wrong way...I hope they enjoyed their trip over the bridge and back...silly fellas. :-)~

No comments: