Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have had it!

This morning I caught my neighbors dog in my field chasing my horses, then he ran off to the neighbors to chase hers, then back to my field to chase mine again! It look like he also attempted to dig up under my pig fence again, but something else must have caught his eye because he obviously abandoned that idea.

With the help of the kids we caught him and into our crate he went. I was not returning him this time! I think I've been waaaaaaaay too nice already about their dogs, trying to keep things 'civil' between neighbors. NO MORE! I called Animal Control and about an hour later he was gone. I don't regret it at all and I didn't see him back there this evening.

I think a nice .22 is in order as well. Then I'll start target practice right alongside their place...you think that will work in making sure their other dogs stay up? Who knows!

No comments: