Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkins!

The kids love picking their own pumpkins out. Though if it was totally up to J, he'd pick the largest one there was and we'd be taking home some $50 giant! LOL. He did still manage to find a large one. B did try picking this one pumpkin up and then realized it was way too heavy to put back...she thought a minute after I said I wasn't putting it back for her and ended up rolling it back to it's spot, LOL.

Here's J saying, "Look Mom, I'm a pumpkin with a stem!" Many of the ones we saw didn't have a good stem...you know a good stem is a must on a carving pumpkin, so he must be a good one! LOL!

At one point the kids had three wagons full of pumpkins! "Ummm, guys, we can't buy this many pumpkins! You have to pick just one." They looked at me like I was suggesting they cut off their hand or something! Pick just ONE!? They couldn't seem to decide. They did manage to after about 20 minutes. I found a really long one that is laying on it's side. I'd like to carve 'Boo!' into it. I'll post carving pics later.






Now that's a girl on a mission!

No comments: