Monday, November 19, 2007

Locks of Love...

B and I had been growing our hair out to allow us to donate to the Locks of Love organization. They take donations of hair to make wigs for children who suffer from permanent hair loss. We've never really been attached to our hair and quite honestly I was so ready to chop it off! We were able to donate 10 and 12 inches of hair.

We were lucky to be able to get it done today. We just drove by the salon on a whim and they were open since they were to be closed for Thanksgiving.

I think our haircuts came out nice and people we know seemed to really like the new doo's as we ran around town running errands. Even some people we didn't know complimented us.
Here we are before:



















And here we are after! I really wanted to bring my camera with me and take shots at the salon, but I forgot it! Figures! B's haircut is a simple bob. Mine is layered really short in the back and slopes towards the front and it's softened a bit around my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do with your long locks! Good for you!