Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Continuing Saga...

Of course the freezer repairman came on Tuesday to 'repair' the freezer...we all know that's a joke. So today I open the freezer...I expected nothing different of course and I wasn't let down.

So they again got a phone call to come and fix the freezer. They guy paused and then said, 'He was just out on Tuesday.' 'Yes', I said, 'and the week before and atleast twice a month for the last 3 months!' But guess what, it'll be his third time, that means I'll be getting a new freezer here shortly. Then he'll get to come out three more times...and the cycle just keeps going...

It's been raining since 10 last night and it's still coming down...it was just getting dry out there too. I guess I'll catch up on some laundry and vacuuming. On rainy days I like to scrapbook so I'll be able to play catch up some more today. Plus I need to get on Kodak and finish my order of prints...

No comments: