We got home this afternoon. Our trip went well...a bit of a long drive, but the hotel was great! The staff was so nice.Steve and I visited a golf putting range. He enjoyed that. I actually hit balls this time and sent them a good distance...but lets just say I should stick to horseback riding. I truely have no future in even getting better at golfing; I'm just bad!
We took Hunter on a hike up to Mount Bonnell. It was so pretty up there. It's supposed to be the highest lookout point in Austin. I of course forgot my camera!
Then we took him to a park to walk some more. We were trying to get the dog to pee, but that dog held it from the time he got there until evening when I think he finally could hold it no longer. Luckily that had happened when we were outside and not in the hotel room!
He rode nicely all the way back to Baton Rouge and Britney was so surprised when she opened her bedroom door to a very excited German Shepherd coming at her! He needs a good bath and grooming and a good bit more weight, but other than that he's a sweet pup. He's also big...and only 10 months old!


Begging for some of Steve's pizza! He didn't whine, didn't inch forward...just sat there staring with those sad, 'I'm starving' eyes!

No comments:
Post a Comment