Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm done!

Not too excited looking now, am I?!

I got my book and was out of there by 12:02 am! I read aloud to my friend as we drove home and then read to about page 200 once I got home and situated on the couch with some ranch corn nuts and a bottled water, LOL. I headed off to bed (at around 2:30 am!) and slept until 10:30! I managed to read, get 6 loads of laundry washed, hung, and folded, dinner cooked, dishes done, and my lesson prepared for church tomorrow...then I read some more and finished by 11:00pm! I loved it and thought it ended well. I can't wait for her to finish some of the other books she's planning. Now I'm running through the books that I'm to be reading aloud to the kids this year....that's a bunch of reading!

1 comment:

Redsmom said...

Hello! I found your blog through the Fugly Blog. It caught my eye that you mentioned LSU (so sorry about what happned to your horse!!). I live in "Dinky Springs" and have a 10 year old daughter and 2 horses. I hope you'll take a look at my blog. I'm adding a link to yours.

http://dudethedramaqueen.blogspot.com/
Sue