Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks Fay!

So we did need some rain...but I didn't buy ocean front property! And it's supposed to rain more today...

Oh and who in their right mind thinks that it's okay to permanently house 4 full grown horses on a 75x75 foot lot, never cleaning any of the droppings up which surely pleases the neighbors and then wonders why the horses develop some bad habits...it's not rocket science people. Horses are grazing animals which means they need room to roam. Course I also have a beef with people that have horses that spend the majority of their lives in stalls...that's just not natural either. I mean would you want to live all your life inside a 12x12 foot room day in and day out only coming out to work a bit and then go back in...not me that's for sure.

Time to get back to scheduling school work. We start school next Monday.

I'll be updating the lists with all the things we'll be studying soon.

No comments: