Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hurricane damage and cleanup...

So here is some of what happened here:

The tree that fell...it sat right near the chicken shed, covering the whole corner with lovely shade.
Ummmm....I don't think that's supposed to be there like that... says Pedro. That muddy spot is where the goat shed used to sit. It was lifted up over the fence (which you can't really see, but it is a livestock 'no climb' fence).
As of right now only one side has a little repair needed. Not bad considering...
Yesterday since it was pretty nice out, we decided to take care of that tree. No, I'm not barefoot, but flipflops don't really count as protective footwear...then again, I'm not sure that there are many shoes out there that would qualify as protective chainsaw footwear! Yeah, I'm not wearing pants either, or safety goggles, but I am wearing ear plugs and gloves! That's a plus right there. I'm definitely not going to be hired by OSHA or be the poster child for safety awareness!
Yes honey, you are the man! LOL

No comments: