It seems like I was going, going, going all week...it's probably because I was.
This week is even busier...goodness. I am glad that I have a planner. I'd be lost without it.
We had our soccer games across the river this weekend. Unfortunately the ferry was out and so we took the longer way around. What was an hour drive for us, was an almost two hour drive for some of my players! I am glad they came and a big thanks to their parents for getting them there.
They played well, but the team they played against was very pushy and too physical. It was downright rediculous a few times and there was no call from the ref. I was not impressed with their parents either...for parents to be laughing at the expense of children and to be asking that we move (meaning the team) from the midline (which is where we're supposed to be to swap players in and out) because we were 'in their way' is absurd. There are a few reasons parents and teams sit on opposite sides. One of which is so we won't be in the way of each others game view. Anyways...I have no desire to play over there again-the boys were quite disappointed with it too. There were a lot of coaches that had other problems similar to mine after comparing notes...
Anyways...on to another week. I'm off to bed. It's been a long day.
Oh and to those that made it out to ZASA day at the LSU soccer field, I hope you had a great time. That was a great game!
To those that didn't make it out, we sure wish you were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment