Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas shopping is almost complete!

Steve will be graduating from class soon. Hallelujah! But then it's on to the last few college classes and possibly the next license class. We'll see on the later one since I think that his work is going to mess him over about it....

I love the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I don't like all the hustle and bustle of it. I've always done my shopping all year or a month early. I hate waiting until mid December to shop since it's always a mad house with people doing the same thing...plus I'm always afraid I won't find what I want for the people I'm buying for.

Earlier this year I picked up a few things here and there for different people in our family for Christmas. I was glad I did since we are a little strapped now that we are towards the end of his license class and are a little strapped for funds until he graduates. This year the kids are getting one main gift. I did buy a couple of games that I got at a great price (75% off!) for the kids and a few stocking stuffers. I'm making Tall Girl a little lap blanket for church since it is always cold in there. Of course I'd rather be cold than hot. There are only so many pieces of clothing one can take off, when they're hot, before needing to head to a nudist colony!

We ordered Little Man's gift; it's been shipped. And Tall Girl's gift will be here soon. I'm doing up some things for our families and I'm done. I've got to get some pictures taken of all of us so that I can get our greeting cards done too.

Well I'd better run. Lots to do today...as usual!

No comments: