Thursday, November 20, 2008

The newest addition to the farm....

A friend of mine "is moving and asked that we keep this pony for them while they move." He is a smart little thing, with obvious pony attitude here and there when he wants. He is what we like to call an 'Air Fern'. He is as fat as a pregnant cow. He is in the process of loosing weight now.

Tall Girl just loves him! She's been wanting a pony for some time now. I've been letting her ride my older horse Pedro, but he is a bit much of a horse for her to ride on and his vision is going a bit so...I don't feel it's safe to have her up there much anymore.
She wrote out her Christmas list and on it she asked for a Pony and then wrote: "if not enough room in sled, make plans"... you can see where this is going I think...

Here's Napoleon and his 'caretaker'; getting ready to ride him:
Just walking on the lunge line...and yes she does normally wear a helmet.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey, they look pretty good together! What a nice partnership. :)