Monday, February 2, 2009

Bird Brains....

LOL. The kids love trying to persuade me to bring the birds 'to school'. That means of course, to the dining room table to sit with them while they work. Promising me, of course, that "they won't be a distraction; we'll work good, we promise". That never happens though and so most of the time I say no...until their work is finished or at lunch time.

Today Sky was in a super chatty mood. He says 'Pretty Bird' and laughs. I got a video of him and you can hear him laughing and he says pretty bird 3-4 times. At the very end you can hear his 'pretty bird' the clearest. He's not clear like a parrot saying it, but he says it just the same. That's pretty good for being 6 months old. The laughing always makes us laugh.


You can see the video here at our Photobucket account:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/cashscowgirl/pets/?action=view&current=Birds062.flv

I did get some pics of the kids playing with the birds. They were taking a break for lunch and got them out.


Tall Girl and Sky:



Little Man and Arrow:

And 'my' Cricket (he's Tall Girls bird, but he has taken to me over anyone else)...he will whistle for me throughout the day and gets so excited when I come into the room. He'll stand there are listen to me whistle songs and just stare at me.

No comments: