If you sit on the ground the dogs seem to think that it's a sign to immediately head over and flop in your lap, kiss your face, drool on you, or just stare right into your face while panting since after all it is hot outside and you just got through trying to wear them out by throwing a ball or stick in hopes that they'd go lay down in the shade and leave you be, but alas it is not to be and so there they stand...panting...and staring...
Finally after much restraint on my part to ignore the dog breath instead of pushing them away (which makes it worse), they all settled down. I started snapping away. I got some fun/nice shots.
Perdi trying to relax and Sophie aggravating her as usual...
Maggie is like- I'm stayin' out of this....
Hunter trying not to act like he cares, but still keeping an eye on me. His coat is so soft....
My old Girl...she is starting to slow down a little. She'll be 10 next spring; she's doing really well for her age.

No comments:
Post a Comment