Popped my head out the door and looked around. There he was...all set up in his chair reading away, so I grabbed the camera and zoomed in. He was all intent in the book, which they both are really enjoying.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wondered where he was...
I called for him...looked in his room...looked in the bathroom...thought he was trying to hide again and scare me like he does sometimes.
Popped my head out the door and looked around. There he was...all set up in his chair reading away, so I grabbed the camera and zoomed in. He was all intent in the book, which they both are really enjoying.

Popped my head out the door and looked around. There he was...all set up in his chair reading away, so I grabbed the camera and zoomed in. He was all intent in the book, which they both are really enjoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment