Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm going to back post a bit..

I realized that I haven't posted many of the things that we've done this year. Though we haven't traveled this year yet, we have done a lot of things. We may not be taking any major trips for a while though since Steve got accepted to License class at work...this will be his second one to hopefully get his SRO license at the plant.

I'll start with July of 2010: Little Man's Birthday. We got him a knife...he lost it about 6 months later...too small I guess. He's a bit like the absent minded professor.
Steve watching him use it after showing him a few things.

He carved a little leaf for a necklace that Tall Girl had received as a prize at a Native American gathering we attended and the little leaf on it had fallen off becoming lost.

He bought these Lego sets with his birthday money:

No comments: