Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Once homeless...now homeward bound!

I couldn't resist her yesterday; the little beagle expression just seemed to call to me...I even came home and talked to Steve about her. She was so sweet and cried when I put her back into the kennel when I had to leave for the day. I decided to surprise the kids and take them to see her this morning on our way to town. I wanted to see how she reacted to them; she was excellent. I paid her fees and we shall pick her up tomorrow afternoon. She will be having a bath though and then I agreed to take her and the kids to Petsmart to pick out some new bowls, collar, toys, leashes and maybe a new little bed, though I'm not sure she'll use it since Jacob wants her in his bed! How exciting! I do believe I will take Duke, our lab, with us since he is a lot more friendly towards dogs than Perdi, our Dane, is. I think all will be ok, but a little time will tell. Pics coming soon!

No comments: