Thursday, August 2, 2007

A New Home....


Introducing our little Maggie! She is just a sweety! She has already visited with many of the farm animals and has taken a keen interest in the chickens....she won't be heading that way again! LOL.
She hasn't made a peep since arriving home. Her little 20 lb frame needs a few more pounds to round her out, but other than that she looks just great and has already let us know that she loves beds...of all kinds! As I sat in bed last night, she walked up and put her paws up on the edge. She just looked at me with those hound-dog eyes and I just couldn't resist...I'll regret it later I'm sure! LOL. She curled right up against my leg and quickly started snoring. Today she goes with us to Petsmart to find her own bed to sleep in, a few toys, a new tag and a leash.
We also brought home a rooster...I'll have to post pics of him later. He is quite handsome. We're calling him Mr. Red. He was found wandering around and had been at the shelter for a while. I hope he can get along with Mr. Roo our other Rooster. We shall see...

No comments: