My friend next door got some of their dirt moved around too. We knew some rain was coming this weekend and we seriously need it, but we didn't want it to come until we were done. We were thankful however that it brought along some cooler weather for a short time. It did manage to rain most of the evening, though we only got 1/2 an inch, and so the Bobcat was put away.
We got home from church and knew that the rain was to come again this afternoon, so we ate lunch and got straight to work. We finished the pool area and got the dirt spread for the new shed we're building soon and put more in the old shed. We've got some more leveling to do and then we'll start getting the shed squared up to get ready to rent the auger and set the posts. My shed barn finally getting done. Now I'll have a place to store all the feed during most of the year, a place for hay storage and 2 stalls for the horses. I am planning for electricity, new water pipes and automatic waterers to be installed as well. Lights would be a wonderful addition, plus I could hook up fans for the summer if I had a couple of outlets.

No comments:
Post a Comment