The kids just didn't seem to want to get into bed. I heard them chatting back and forth down the hall, but I was just too tired to do much about it and they weren't bothering me. It's the weekend and they were actually being quiet.
I was taking care of some things on the internet when I realized that I hadn't heard them in a little while. I figured they must have gone to sleep and went to check just in case they weren't.
So I went looking for him...top bunk-nope, our room-nope, sisters bed-nope...I notice B move and then giggle a little and the noise of J's fan near me. I see that the fan is next to the closet door...I turn on the light and this is what I find:

2 comments:
Reminds me of being little and "sneaking" under the covers while my mom made her bed. She'd finish and say, "Where is Sarah? I can't find her anywhere." And then I'd pop up and "surprise" her. Aww the innocence of childhood, when everything was magical!
Kids are funny aren't they! I wish I'd gotten a picture of my son a couple of days ago...his sister had litterally scotch tapped a Cabbage Patch kids diaper to his bum! I have never laughed so hard looking at him standing there like "I couldn't get away! Look at what she's done to me!"
Post a Comment