Monday, September 24, 2007

Back to School....

We took last week off and now we're back to the grind. We're studying the Vikings right now which J thinks are soooooo cool. He likes much of history because it involves swords and fighting. He asked me the other day if he could have a real silver sword...I looked at him like he'd lost his mind! LOL! "Ummmmm, No son, you can NOT have a real sword." His dexterity level is right on target with mine: NONE.

I had two calls about the TV and Fridge. They want to come get them today and I hope they do. I'm tired of the 1 1/2 foot space that I have between the entrance to the hallway and fridge. This house is way too small for all this stuff to be in here.

And here is a pic of J...he loves boxes...reminds me of when one of our cats was little. He loved boxes too. We even caught him pushing this big box around on the floor. There was a hole in the side of it and he put his head against it. I think he was trying to go through it, but proceeded instead to push the box all over...He's not very bright the poor thing. This is the same cat that every time you scratch his back near his tail, he'll start licking whatever is closest to his mouth: your arm if your holding him, your shirt, or our favorite: the concrete; OUCH! You scratch, he licks, you stop, he stops, repeat...the kids find it hilarious and love to show their friends his 'weirdness' as they call it...the cat can be seen at the right of my blog.



No comments: