Friday, September 7, 2007

Can we say BUSY?

I have been running around here like a chicken with my head cut off...I need to head to bed, but I haven't posted in a few and really needed to atleast say: "I'm alive here still (but barely!)." LOL!

Since I was so bored on Labor Day (bad thing for me to be), I decided that I was going to tackle the laundry room....kind of a scarey thing though. I've been wanting to paint it since the walls had been fixed (leaky air-conditioner and ants looking for water a couple of summers ago=nasty!). The walls were this purply-blueish color...then white spackle down half of the wall and ceiling from the repair job....just awful to look at. I'd picked up some of that 'Opps' paint that you can sometimes find at the local hardware giant. A greenish color and cream...well I got it painted and I like it. Steve doesn't though! LOL. If I left the painting up to him everything would be just plain white...and boring. I even put together a 'chair rail' of sorts with pegs for holding stuff. I'll add pics to this post this weekend.

Now I'm off to bed (and should have been already since I have our first soccer game tomorrow). Wish me luck...I have 13 boys to keep together!

No comments: