We didn't do anything spectacular for Labor Day. We did however get the pool put back up and the kids were very excited about that! I was not however since it was incredibly hot and humid outside while putting it up. It looks as if it's off by an inch on one side, but it's way better than it was.
We are putting together plans for the new shed row barn. The dirt is packing down out there thanks to the horses. We may need another load though since we are thinking of building an 'L' shaped barn. We'll see.
Soccer practice starts this week. I've been reading a bit and writing down some activities to play and practice.
I called the Advocate this morning to put a 'Found' ad in the paper for the pony we caught. Hopefully his owners will call. I would hate to think that someone just let him go. It does happen around here though.
Today is Steve's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! (Just in case he reads this today). He already picked out his birthday present...all new bowling stuff since he's bowling on a league now.
I hope to get all the laundry done today because I want to start painting the walls in the laundry room. A bunch of stuff has to be moved out of there before I can start and the washer and dryer have to be moved foward so I can get behind there too. I've got three colors to choose from though: a cream variation, a pretty green and a light blue. I got them for $5 a can since they were 'Opps' colors. I want to head out to Lowes to get a border though and I saw a couple that I liked so I guess that will determine the paint I use. I want to work on the kitchen after that...it really need to be updated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment