Thursday, September 27, 2007

Soccer...

I'm enjoying coaching so far...my parents are great, but some parents can sure be harsh. I mean come on, this is a game, it's supposed to be fun for the kids. I actually had to turn to one dad on another team after he was bashing the coach during a game, "that I sure didn't see any people lined up to coach any of our U-10 teams. In fact out of 8 teams in the U-10 division, only three people had taken the positions by the time I came along, 2 for the girls and 1 for the boys. As a matter of a fact for the boys, we didn't have enough coaches and so we split the last team up between the four with coaches". He didn't say much afterwards towards my direction. If they want to complain, then go and do a better job and volunteer next time! Of course everyone is entirely 'too busy'...good grief.

I did get to watch B's second game last Saturday. She did really great; she really got out there and tried hard to work with her team. She assisted another player in making a goal and was excited about that. She talked about it all day long and for a few days later! She has a tendency to obsess about things and talk about them constantly for days on end, LOL. She also looked so cute out there in her uniform.



















Here she is up in front to the right of the ball. She sure kicked that ball right after I snapped that picture.

No comments: