Friday, October 26, 2007
A little update on the dog....
I heard that the neighbors were asking their nephew (in-law) about their dog I caught. I'm not sure what was actually said, but I do know that the owners seem to think I sent him to the pound. I did see them out in the yard today and they didn't bother to come speak to me about it...It also doesn't look like they are going to get him either...hopefully he'll get a chance at a better home since he is a sweet dog. What irks me is that they've had this dog for 2 years, didn't bother to do any training with him and now it seems as if they'll just leave him at the pound as an easy way to get him off their hands...all I know is I feel bad for the dog since he's lived his life so far with them and now he's left in some kennel for who knows how long. Then again, he isn't here to continue chasing my livestock and trying to kill my chickens. They still have two others back there that are being treated the same and also get out...I can see that before long they'll be bored and start digging again...deja vue anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment