We finally got around to getting the lights up. We do have a bit of an excuse since the electrical outlets weren't working quite right. They were tripping and we couldn't figure out why. $85 later we were told that it's a bit of a safety feature when moisture gets in the 'line' it trips...never heard that one before, but ok. Sounds reasonable being as the days they weren't working we'd had very moist mornings and with the extension cords we had hooked up outside for the birds, it was totally possible...they work now, that all I wanted.
So here I am scaling the roof to put lights on the edge of the house. Someone I love is a bit afraid of heights so I volunteered to do the deed. I didn't mind. Though I half expected to trip and slip. I had this vision of sliding down the roof top, taking shingles with me as I desperately tried to slow myself down, only to find myself falling off into a heap on the ground below...over reactive imagination of mine! LOL.

The house looks nice at dark. Course I forgot to get a picture last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment