Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is what happens when a certain colt gets a little too big for his britches...

I was heading out to feed the animals and looked out the back door to find the shed looking like this....from what I can tell, Charmer got on Pedro's bad side at some time and Pedro must have kicked out at him. Charmer can really irritate the crud out of him...I caught him that morning with his little head stuck in there just stuffing his face with hay. The Brat...

So we gathered some tools, some scrap wood, and set out to fix it. J helped cut and drill, B just wanted to play in the hay and then with the goats.

Then the kids had to get silly after we had the boards up. Don't they look so tortured?! The life of a farm kid.

Here's the hole fixed...unfortunately that's the way it'll have to stay for now. Some paint would be nice, but that mean's I'd have to paint the whole thing another color since I don't have green paint and it's so faded...but it's more than I want to deal with right now. Hopefully they won't put another hole in it!



No comments: