I occasionally have bouts of it...I hope I'm not cycling back onto a bout. Sometimes I'll go months without any issues and then I'll have a night or a few that I won't be able to sleep. My last episode was almost a week long. I was running on like 3 hours a night if that. It wasn't good. I always forget to get some of that melatonin stuff at the store when I go...since I'm not normally having issues then. But I also think that I'm figuring out a few triggers...stress happens to be one, LOL...how do I keep away from that one as a mother of two and friend's professed 'superwoman'. Can I give that title away please? It's wearing me out....LOL.
So I'm sitting here blogging at 3 am, watching Law and Order (it's really one of the few shows I do like to watch), downloading pics from our Zoo trip the other day and pics from the kids enjoying the skateboard that their Nonny sent them, adding Kodak prints to my cart to order (hubby will no doubt be thrilled; more pics means more money spent, because that means I'll need to buy more scrapbook pages/books to add them in to! LOL...he sure puts up with all my hobbyin' !), and worrying about whether or not I'll be up again tomorrow morning at 2 am!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment