Some days I wished I had no neighbors for miles around-not that I don't love the families that live around us out here, but I'd like a few less! We will move one day and hopefully we'll have more distance between neighbors.
Any good neighbors out there have property for sale near you? Think I could actually put that in a want ad?
Wanted: 10-15 acres, good strong fences a must, a run-shed or small barn, 4 bedroom house, good water system to fields, good neighbors who like to barter, share ideas, have common sense and believe that good fences and containment of all their animals is important!
Uh oh, I need to wake up now from my dream now! LOL!
On another note we have one more soccer game left and then a tournament held about an hour from here that we were invited to on April 12. Hopefully we can attend that since the boys are really excited about it. The team we coach tied their game 6-6. We should have totally won that one and the boys knew it, but they played really well. I love the progress they have all made. B's team won their game and she almost had a goal. I was a bit saddened to hear her teammate tell B that when she (the teammate) was going after the ball then B needs to leave it alone (the girl was upset after she collided into B and they both tumbled losing the ball to the other team)...um...so we're not a team now? I thought the object was to work together girls...B just shrugged it off and let it slide. She told me today that she wants to play next year and can't wait to go to soccer camp this summer. I think she will really be able to do well.
I've got to head out now and plant some of the border grass...till next time...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment