Little Man opened his two gifts yesterday before church. He was very excited. He got a new scripture tote (he'd been using my old one from when I was in seminary with my maiden name inscribed on it!) and the Piratology game. He and B are loving that one. He told me that he really wanted a tote that could go over his shoulders and as I stood there taking a picture of him, he said, "See, now I look like a missionary!" Too funny.

We've got soccer camp starting today. Thankfully I got the both of them on the same time slot. I did not want to have to drive twice a day to the field for camp.
Now if this doesn't just say spoiled!
Sophie is really filling out and growing tall. She's also very opinionated about other dogs coming near her when she's in someone's lap!

No comments:
Post a Comment