I met a fellow at the Goodwood Grill yesterday, while standing in line waiting to order. The place was packed as usual; it's a great place to eat! We were all standing there chatting amongst ourselves and somehow got on the subject of people enjoying chicken and beef. I laughed and agreed saying that I raised them myself on our little farm. The fellow turned to me and introduced himself, what he did, and asked me to tell him a little bit about our place and what we have. He called today and is coming out tomorrow to do a little filming of our place and me milking the goats! LOL. I just laughed when he said he wanted to do that. He does bits on local agriculture for our local state Agricultural TV station. He wants to show others how we are saving money by raising animals for our own use. This should be interesting, LOL.
Hopefully I'll have more details to come. We'll let you know!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment