I found this today...we've been using cloth bags for some time now. On Tuesday I went to buy some items at the store and forgot my bags. But I was buying laundry baskets for a friend and so I loaded everything into those instead...the checker went to bag things and I asked her not to; to just hand them back to me and I'd put them in the baskets instead. She kind of looked at me funny. I had to remind her a few times still, as it seems just habit for them to keep sticking a few items in each bag. LOL.
I've even been known to just add everything back to my cart after it's checked if I've forgotten my bags. Yeah I look a little odd, I keep my receipt in hand because of course they'll stop me, but I don't care. I load it up when I get to the truck.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment