.jpg)
My Sophie isn't so little anymore. She probably tops out at 40 lbs right now. She loves running with me while I roller blade and will go all day if I could. She very much prefers sleeping in human beds than the comfy doggy bed I bought for her...I found her in one of Little Man's twin beds this morning. She is my truck dog. Loves to go everywhere with me. The lady at Tractor Supply loves her and suggested at leaving her there with her while I continued to run errands and that I could pick her up later, LOL! I just laughed and said nope...because she wouldn't be there when I returned and the lady just smiled and laughed! She even had Sophie up on the counter so she could love all over her. Of course that dog just ate it up and all the treats the woman kept giving her, LOL. She seems to like my laundry too...I found her on Monday snuggled up in the socks that I had just brought in from the line.
.jpg)
Jack is well...Jack. He's a nut. He is also moody. He's always busy doing something and never slows down. He loves food. He's bossy and opinionated too for being so darn little. He also loves to be pet and loved on. He tops in at a whopping 16 pounds...he needs a couple more. I don't know if I ever said...but Steve had wanted to name him Tank...um, I just couldn't see it, though it was funny. But 'Jack-Jack' came to me instead and with the recent passing of my Papa Jack this year that may have been why...the name fits him to a 'T' though and he reminds me of my Grandpa's personality.

No comments:
Post a Comment