Thursday, October 2, 2008

Soccer Season Starts...

Here are a few pics of the kids first game of the season...Steve didn't get too many of Little Man. I'm coaching again this year. I'm going to have to get someone to take pics for me occasionally. I was looking at the schedule and I'm going to miss some of Tall Girl's games since they've scheduled them out of town when I have to be in town with my team.

Little Man got to play a forward position this game. He did amazing and worked so hard. He also assisted in a very good goal. His friend had the ball passed it to him, then Little Man passed it back to him and the kid took a nice shot. S-C-O-R-E! We won 8-0.
A nice kick pass by Tall Girl...she was really working the ball as a mid-fielder. It's too bad that her team defenders weren't at their best. She was disappointed with this game.
I think we may change her name to Legs! She was a good 8-10 yards away and I swear she caught up to this girl in less than 5 seconds. Steve was shocked that she got there so quickly.
What you don't see in this pic is her team mate behind her. She glanced back and saw her, so she stopped the ball and shot it backwards...quick thinking.
She is excited to be playing again and has really taken a liking to this sport. I can't wait see what she looks like at the end of the season. She seems to be doing quite well.

I hope to have more pics of Little Man this weekend.

No comments: