.jpg)
As much as I have contemplated rehoming Sophie-since originally she was supposed to just be fostered and rehomed...I know that she would miss me too much and I would miss her. She's my little shadow.
She did have a potential adopter, but the person never bothered to call me back even though he said he wanted her...even gave me phoney references....why couldn't he have just been honest about not wanting her. Nothing is wrong with saying, 'she's just not what I wanted'...it wouldn't have hurt my feelings in the slightest. Giving me phoney info and not bothering to be honest just makes me realize who he really is.
Doesn't matter though. She's staying and that's that.
Here's some photos of her a few nights ago when I was headed off to bed. She loves her blanket and her bed. She gets chilled easily so I gave her that blanket.



No comments:
Post a Comment