The weather has been so stinking weird around here these past few months...we go from 75 one week, to snowing the next, to 75 again, to freezing. 2 nights ago we had a short freeze; today it was 76 degrees.
I had to get up, with the heater turned to 67 and flip the switch to A/C and set it at 70! I didn't want Steve to get too hot while sleeping. He is on night shift right now and our room can get a little warm at times. Our windows even have a tint on them, heavy dark curtains and mini blinds to try and keep the heat down and the light out...it doesn't always work.
Tomorrow we will be taking the goats to their new home. I am not going to be milking this year and maybe not the next. I want to spend more time working with my young horse to continue his training, work with Tall Girl and Napoleon on their riding, and garden a little again. They are going to a home like ours. Homeschooled kids; budding homesteaders. They could use some friendly does that have already been milked to start out with.
We'll be picking up our ewes this week too. They should be bred and hopefully we'll have twin lambs in the spring!
Jack is still in search of his forever home...hey family, if you know of anyone that may like his little furry self, email me. I can bring him to them when we come and visit again! He is so sweet!

2 comments:
Here is the link to the blog with the contest. Feel free to check it out. http://www.bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Napoleon sure loves attention, doesn't he!? :)
Post a Comment