I headed to Florida for a little vacation to visit my mom and some of my siblings. We had a great time and I was a little sad to leave. I missed my honey and the kids though and was glad to see them. Here are a few pictures of some of what I did.

This is the band Evolution. From left to right are: Drew-my brother, Dave-his father, and Han-my mothers husband. They were really great!

This is my youngest sister, Tara and my mom.
.jpg)
This is me, David and Tara. David and Tara are dating. They are so stinkin' cute!

Ah and my Flat Tyler project. I offered to take him with me on vacation and he sure got to see some sights. We hit the beach to look for shells, went to Orlando where we shopped till we dropped, hung out at the pool, got burned, played in the arcade a bit at the really large McDonalds and won the kids two huge stuffed toys. A green carebear and a garfield. Then we headed to St. Augustine where we toured around a bit and bought delicious bread at the old spanish bakery. We saw the fort and wax museum. Then back to Amelia Island where we listened to my 'families' band play at the Sandy Bottom on the beach and they were awesome! It was a great time.
.jpg)
And this was me...not much more tanned since a cool front had moved in and I didn't make it to the beach much.
1 comment:
looking Hot!!!!!
Post a Comment