We really enjoy hiking. The kids have been hiking since they were young with us and do really well. Their first real hike was around 4 miles long. I don't remember any complaining like 'are we done yet?'...just ones to the effect of 'can we eat yet'?!The crew ready to roll. Hunter our GSD loves to go with us and he does very well. Tall Girl is getting to where taking her picture requires either bribing or sneak attacks, lol...she gets so sullen about it! This time she just decided to act goofy.

These two are ready to combat whatever they may find in the woods!
Isn't hubby sweet again! I just love that man!
Our Hunter...tired after all that hiking! (actually I was trying to get the boy to sit there so I could get a nice picture and he decided he'd lay down instead). Handsome fella ain't he! At 77 lbs, we don't worry much about anyone messing with him or us, lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment