It is a large fountain. I noticed as I was taking the picture that the kids were playing with some stick in the fountain. So I zoomed in on them.
I realized that they were testing the depth of the fountain. I thought, oh it's probably not too deep though...
Um I was wrong! That stick still had 4 more inches or so left in the water!
Cuties!
I noticed Hunter had jumped up beside Tall Girl. Not sure what he was doing so I moved to the other side of them...
Nah...he was just thirsty. He was taking advantage of some cool water. Upon closer inspection of the fountain though, we saw large golden fish swimming around in it. I don't think they were koi. Probably just your run of the mill large goldfish. The fountain water wasn't clear so it was hard to tell.


No comments:
Post a Comment