Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picture Progression....

We asked Little Man to take some pictures of us...This is what he caught:

'Ok ya'll....too serious', so he had to lighten things up a bit by saying things only boys love talking about! I'm sure ya'll can only imagine if you know him (or know any other precocious 9-10 yr old boys)!
So we start laughing at the boy. He is quite funny. Then he found the zoom feature of my camera and started really enjoying that little toggle button...a little too much zoom there fella.
Of course I could see the lens going in and out so I could only imagine what he was getting, LOL. And he was laughing hard at times, so I was imagining pictures of just our faces or noses all blurred.
Little did I know that my sweet hubby was putting bunny ears on me! There I was just smiling away like some goob, hoping for atleast one good picture out of the 10 he'd already taken....
Then Little Man starts cracking up and I realize that he was laughing because someone was doing something and I knew that someone was not me! Sweet hubby starts cracking up and I knew it then.
So this was my response to him and his brattiness!
Yeah, you big funny guy you! LOL...

No comments: