Sunday, August 2, 2009
More Stings!!!!
I went outside this afternoon to toss some scraps to the chickens. I slipped on my flip flops and started walking out....I feel a prick and said ouch! So I look down my pants and don't see anything...I keep walking and feel another then another! By the second one I'm pulling out and around my pants to look and notice something black crawling up my pant leg! At this point I'm wigging out and pull my pants down a little, then I realize that I'm standing half naked in the yard with the fellas (neighbors, not just random hired strangers; OH the embarrassment!) next door working on the barn being built! Of course I'm yelping because I'm hurting, then I'm yelping because it's black and I'm thinking Black Widow which freaks me out even more, then I'm yelping because I realize my pants are down and they have probably already heard me at the barn and may be looking at me, but I haven't found the bug and I can't take my pants off! AHHHHHH! I catch a glimpse of wings as I'm pulling my pants back up so as not to give the neighbors a peep show, so I knew it wasn't a spider. By now I'm running to the house alternating between laughter at my situation and yelling because I hurt and I have a wasp in my pants and I can't get them off yet! I fly into the house, run through the dining room with my bum showing and down the hall to my room where I promptly disrobe! Tall Girl's neighbor friend is here too (her dad is working on the barn with the other neighbor) so who knows what she saw! Hubby comes in wondering what is wrong with me and I'm yelling for someone to bring me the Benadryl and Ibuprophen! Luckily we had some benadryl on hand since Tall Girl just got stung. Oh and said wasp, was found and promptly smashed before he could give me another present! He managed to get off 3 stings though....impressive little things they are too. All red and welting up...UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment