Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well Duh!

Little Man comes to me and asks me how my 'wound' is. He refers to my surgery as my wound, lol. I tell him that the outside is healed, but the inside still has healing. He looks at me and says ok. Then he returns back inside and walks to my room all huffing like he's worn out...so I ask him what was up and he proceeds to tell me that he just got finished bringing in the dog food from the back of the Suburban. Um, that bag weighs 40lbs! He did it by himself. Oh. My. Goodness! I was like, "Buddy, that bag is really heavy! You should have asked me to atleast help you. You could have hurt yourself". To which he replies, "Yeah, but your not supposed to be carrying things and well duh, that's what my muscles are for!". He was so totally serious too. He told his daddy last night that his muscles were almost like rocks. He asked Steve to show his muscles to him the other day and told him that they felt like hard rocks! LOL! That kids cracks us up.

No comments: