So Scout camp is over, Girls camp is over, and school is wrapping up. Not bad, but now the garden is coming in like crazy, the A/C is out, I had to put down one of my horses, my 'shadow' dog Sophie had a stick tear open her mouth and sever an artery!-she's ok, and I've been helping my neighbor with her farm as well as tending to my animals...yikes!
I'd love to post pics, but at this moment I should be finishing out the cleaning of my closet and putting food storage in there in a nice orderly fashion, putting the winter clothes up out of the way and hanging a few pictures in the living room now that we've finished painting in there...
Oh and Tall Girl now has top braces. She sees the orthodontist tomorrow and may be getting the bottoms ones then.
I'll attempt to update sometime soon!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How very sad... which horse?
Post a Comment