Saturday, May 12, 2012
I've really got to update this thing more often.
Short recap:
-teens are fun to parent!
-still homeschooling and moving right along through the 16th Century right now.
-we'll have an official high school freshman in a few weeks!
-best friend passed away last September and left me her 2 horses. I miss her terribly. I've ridden a handful of times since then, but it's no fun going out alone...sold one horse of mine, plan to let a friend borrow another one for a bit. One may not make it through the summer, but so far he is doing great.
-still have sheep, but only half the flock and hopefully the ladies coming next week will really want them
-have 4 dogs now...hubby finally got one that he wanted. The little rascal is aptly named Bandit...pictures soon.
-Tall Girl took her first flight alone to my mothers house in Florida. She loved it.
-Little Man is not really little anymore. He shot up starting late last year and is now 4'10" atleast with a size 8 shoe!
-5 cats claim the porch as theirs though one is getting quite old
-Still Primary Music Leader, just got asked to be Ward Chorister and I am still Girls Camp Director. Camp is soon and I'm stressing out...I got the schedule done though! Whew!
-Tall Girl comes home Monday.
-Steve is working his way through license class as best he can...
-found out that another friend of mine just passed away...
-Started a garden with LIttle Man and it just got finished pouring outside for almost an hour...my rows are probably ruined.
That's about all for now. I'll try and post pics tomorrow of some of the various things we've been doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment