Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rainy Days...

I love rainy days. Especially when it's been a little while since we've had a good rain. It means I have a good excuse to sit and do some of my favorite things: scrapbook, read, hang out on the internet, watch a movie. If it's not raining out, I feel the need to do all those outside chores that one tends to not really like, but knows has to be done. This week it's:

  • Reinforce the fencing where the pigs are hanging out
  • Clean out the chicken coop
  • Weedwhack the old garden so the pigs can actually get around in there and do their thing
  • Do some mowing
  • Clean up the rest of the fenceline in the pasture
  • Weed the beds around some trees
  • Fix the goat fence

I'm sure I can find more things to add to that list if I think about it...so I just won't think about it! LOL.

I'm just going to head off to my room, do a little reading, then pop a movie in and work on the school schedules for the kids. I only have a week to finish them before we need to start school and already Britney is asking, "Can I do some work?" and "When are we going to start?". I'm so glad that she is so excited to start!

No comments: